Original Cost: $1.89
This toy is a replica of the actual Hess oil tanker that first sailed in 1962. It is an 18″ long Tanker Ship toy and the longest of any Hess Toy Truck in the fleet. This is the second edition of the Hess collection and a very popular piece.
- The ship has all original deck parts including radar screen, rudder, anchors & prop (see pics).
- Decals are all present in mint condition which is super rare for this year collectible (see pics).
- This ship displays extremely well and getting harder and harder to find in this condition (see pics).
- There is a repair done to the rear rudder (see pics).
- Battery compartment is clean & all the lights have been tested to be in working order.
- Comes with original battery cover.
- Bottom of the box is in excellent condition.
- Top of box has bright graphics and displays very well (see all pics).
- There is only 1 corner repair on top end & top edge of the box but nicely done (see pics).
- Comes complete with original battery card, 3 cardboard inserts and rare ad card (see pic).
Ship & Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.