Original Cost: $1.89
This toy is a replica of the actual Hess oil tanker that first sailed in 1962. It is an 18″ long Tanker Ship toy and the longest of any Hess Toy Truck in the fleet. This is the second edition of the Hess collection and a very popular piece.
- The ship has all original deck parts including radar screen, rudder, anchors & repo prop (see pics).
- Decals are all present and in excellent condition with only a small chip on one bow and the “S” on rear of ship (see pics).
- This ship displays extremely well and getting harder and harder to find in this condition (see pics).
- Battery compartment is clean & all the lights have been tested to be in working order.
- Comes with original battery cover.
- Bottom of the box is in excellent condition with little wear on some corners (see pics).
- Top of box has brilliant graphics & displays very well (see pic).
- All corners of the box top are strong with no repairs (see pics).
- Comes complete with original battery card, 3 cardboard inserts, rare ad card (see pic).
Ship & Box – 9.7 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
This is a retirement sale and all sales are final with no returns!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.