Original Cost: $1.39
The truck that started this very popular Hess toy truck collection was based on real Hess tanker-trailers that were used to deliver gasoline to Hess service stations.
Truck & Funnel Details:
- The truck is designed after the B-Mack tanker and is painted the old company colors of dark green and white with bright yellow accents (see pics).
- It was manufactured in the USA by the Marx Toy Company.
- There were 2 versions of the 1964 cab. The first version was an all green cast cab with yellow painted fenders and the second version was a yellow color cast cab with painted green painted cab outside. This is the yellow cab variation (see pic).
- Designed to be filled with water from the top using the small funnel and then drained from the hose beneath the tanker.
- Measures approximately 12 inches in length.
- Truck is bright white with all original parts (see pics).
- Decals are in excellent condition all around (see pics).
- Funnel is original, in excellent condition & comes with original tissue paper (see pic).
- Lights have been tested and are in working order.
- The top of the box has bright graphics and all corners strong with no repairs (see pics).
- The bottom of the box is also in excellent condition (see pics).
- Box is complete with packing tissue, funnel wrapped is tissue paper, funnel holder & battery card.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition
We will include the “Rare 1964 Insert Card” with the set FREE!
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.