Original Cost: $1.39
- The truck is designed after the B-Mack tanker and is painted the old company colors of dark green and white with bright yellow accents.
- It was manufactured in the USA by the Marx Toy Company.
- There were 2 versions of the 1964 cab. The first version was an all green cast cab with yellow painted fenders and the second version was a yellow color cast cab with painted green fenders. This is the green cab variation (see pic).
- Designed to be filled with water from the top using the small funnel and then drained from the hose beneath the tanker.
- Measures approximately 12 inches in length.
- Truck is bright white with all original parts with only a small repair to the chassis that connects to the rear tanker which is hard to pick up in photo (see pic).
- Decals are in excellent condition with slight wear to the “a” in gasoline on the passenger’s side (see pics).
- Funnel is a reproduction in excellent condition (see pic).
- Lights have been tested and are in working order.
- The top of the box has bright graphics with slight wear, all corners strong with only 1 repair to one of the corners. There is the name “Joseph written on the top which possibly could be erased but we will leave that up to the new owner (see pics).
- The bottom of the box is also in excellent condition with only the usual wear (see pics).
- Box is complete with packing tissue, repo funnel wrapped is tissue paper, funnel holder & battery card.
Truck – 9.9 / Box – 9.8 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.