Original Cost: $1.39
- The truck is designed after the B-Mack tanker and is painted the old company colors of dark green and white with bright yellow accents.
- It was manufactured in the USA by the Marx Toy Company.
- There were 2 versions of the 1964 cab. The first version was an all green cast cab with yellow painted fenders and the second version was a yellow color cast cab with painted green fenders. This is the green cab variation (see pic).
- Designed to be filled with water from the top using the small funnel and then drained from the hose beneath the tanker.
- Measures approximately 12 inches in length.
- Truck is bright white with all original parts with only a small repair to one end of rear bumper which is hard to pick up in photo (see pic).
- Decals in excellent condition with slight wear to one door decal (see pics).
- Funnel is also in excellent condition (see pic).
- Lights have been tested and are in working order.
- The top of the box has bright graphics with slight wear, all corners strong with no splits on any of the corners (see pics).
- The bottom of the box is also in excellent condition with only the usual wear (see pics).
- Box is complete with packing tissue, original funnel wrapped is tissue paper, funnel holder & battery card.
Truck -9.9 / Box – 9.8 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.