Original Cost: $1.39
The truck that started this very popular Hess toy truck collection was based on real Hess tanker-trailers that were used to deliver gasoline to Hess service stations.
- The truck is designed after the B-Mack tanker and is painted the old company colors of dark green and white with bright yellow accents (see pics).
- It was manufactured in the USA by the Marx Toy Company.
- There were 2 versions of the 1964 cab. The first version was an all green cast cab with yellow painted fenders and the second version was a yellow color cast cab with painted green painted cab outside. This is the yellow cab variation (see pic).
- The funnel & decal, funnel holder are all included. Also included is the usually missing top hose cardboard insert (see pic).
- Measures approximately 12 inches in length.
- Truck is in mint with all original parts and collector quality (see pics).
- Decals are in mint condition all around (see pics).
- Battery compartment is clean, lights have been tested and are in working order.
- The top of the box has strong corners, bright graphics and one of the nicest to come around in a long time (see pics).
- The bottom of the box also in excellent condition.
- Battery card, rare insert & advertising card and tissue paper are all in mint condition and included.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
This is a retirement sale. All sales are final with no returns!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.