Original Cost: $1.39
The truck that started this hugely popular toy collection was based on real Hess tanker-trailers that were used to deliver gasoline to Hess service stations.
Truck & Funnel Details:
- The truck is designed after the B-Mack tanker and is painted the old company colors of dark green and white with bright yellow accents.
- It was manufactured in the USA by the Marx Toy Company.
- There were 2 versions of the 1964 cab. The first version was an all green cast cab with yellow painted fenders and the second version was a yellow color cast cab with painted green fenders. This is the green cab variation (see pic).
- Designed to be filled with water from the top using the small funnel and then drained from the hose beneath the tanker.
- Measures approximately 12 inches in length.
- Truck is bright white with all original parts with only some minor residue on the rear of the tanker near the bumper which is very hard to pick up in photo (see pic).
- Decals are in mint condition (see pics).
- Original funnel is in excellent condition (see pic).
- Lights have been tested and are in working order.
- The top of the box has bright graphics, little to no wear, all corners strong with only 1 repair nicely done on one corner. (see pics).
- The bottom of the box is also in excellent condition (see pics).
- Box is complete with packing tissue, original funnel wrapped is tissue paper, funnel holder & battery card.
Truck – 9.99 / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.