Here is a rare item from Shell Oil Company back in the 60s. This tanker is the same style as the very popular 1964 Hess Tanker. The item is made in Hong Kong by a company named Jimson
- Friction powered front wheels
- Chrome plated bumper
- Fill-able tank
- Complete with drainer hose & nozzle
- Removable center cap for funnel placement
- Shell decals on sides and rear of tanker
- 1:43 scale
- Plastic construction with great detail
- Red cab with yellow tanker that has red trim on the bottom
- Chrome hubcaps
- Box shows some slight wear from age.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.