We accept credit cards & PayPal payments only.
Shipping & Handling Terms:
Items are usually shipped within 1 to 2 days of receiving payment and include Guaranteed Quality Packaging to insure the safe arrival of valuable collectibles. Once your payment is received, we will send you an email confirmation. If you are sending a money order, your item will be RESERVED for 5 days to allow your payment to arrive. All PayPal orders will receive an immediate confirmation page and your item will be shipped without delay. If, for some reason, damage occurs during the shipping process, we will assist you in filing a claim with the Post Office for your refund. NOTE: IF YOU DECLINED INSURANCE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE YOU CANNOT FILE A CLAIM AND NOT ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OR COMPENSATION FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE!
Free U.S. Shipping:
All items purchased from RAY’S HESS TOY TRUCKS are shipped for free within the Continental United States with the exception of California, Arizona, Hawaii & Alaska via US Postal Service. For this purpose our standard shipping method is U.S. Postal Service Standard Mail or best way for the particular order. Any other method such as Priority, International, Registered & Express Shipping orders are not eligible and you will be charged the upgraded rate.
Shipping Insurance is added by default to every order and recommended, however, it is optional.
All orders from Ray’s Hess Toy Trucks are professional packed, safe and secure, but we cannot control what happens during the shipping process. If, for some reason, damage occurs during shipping and your order is insured, we will assist you in filing a claim with the Post Office for your refund.
Should the items you ordered get damaged during shipping and you declined to insure it, neither Ray’s Hess Toy Trucks or the Post Office can help you! Ray’s Hess Toy Trucks will NOT REFUND payment on any uninsured items that are lost or damaged during shipping. Insurance is a small price to pay to protect your investment!
The standard free shipping charges do not apply to orders shipped outside the United States. Shipping charges for Canadian orders are calculated in our system and will be automatically added at checkout. For any other international order, please contact us and we will calculate what your shipping charges will be and email you back. Only PayPal payments and credit cards will be accepted on International orders. All international orders will be quoted and shipped via International Priority Mail from the US Postal Service.
We can not be held responsible for what happens to the order once it leaves the hands of the US Postal Service
During our retirement sale all sales are final with no returns. Please read the entire description on the item before purchasing. Thank You.
We are retiring from the business and will no longer be purchasing any trucks. Thank You.
- Changed your mind or found it cheaper somewhere else. Sorry but all sales are final. As a buyer, you are responsible for shopping around and considering whether you really want something before making the purchase. Under some circumstances we may decided to allow an item to be returned. However you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. The original shipping cost plus a 25% restocking fee will be subtracted from the refunded amount.
- Purchased the wrong item – As long the item is in the same condition as when we sent it and you email us within 7 days after receipt of item, we will work with you to exchange it for another item. However, you will be responsible for any additional shipping costs plus a 25% restocking fee.
- Absolutely no refunds or exchanges after 7 days of receipt
Order Cancellation Policy:
Orders and presale orders may be cancelled within 2 hours after payment. Once 2 hours has passed we have already started to process your order so we can ship it to you right away. If you decide to cancel your order after that there is a 25% order cancellation fee due to order processing time that includes pulling your order, packing it, documenting, and setting up your USPS shipping arrangements. Cancellations are prohibited once your order has shipped.
- In the collectables market, prices are always going up and down depending on market conditions.
- We can not offer a refund for the price difference if the price drops after you make your purchase.
Package shipped to the wrong address:
- If we mis-labeled the package, we will do whatever it takes to correct the problem at no cost to you!
- It is the buyers responsibility to provide us with the proper information and shipping address. If you give us an incorrect address, we will not be held responsible if you do not receive the package. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THIS INSTANCE!
- Please let us know ASAP if you gave us an old or incorrect shipping address and we will work to correct the issue. If you contact us with an address change or correction before we ship the package, we can easily make the change.
- If you request an address correction or change after shipping, there is not much we can do. Should the package be returned to us, we can re-ship to the correct address, but you will be responsible for all additional shipping costs.
- Ray’s Toy Trucks LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Once a package leaves here, the Post office is responsible for its delivery. If you chose to insure the package we will help you with information you will need to file a claim with the Post Office. If the item is stolen, you must file a complaint with your local Law Enforcement.
Policy on Shipping Batteries:
NOTICE: It is our standard policy that batteries (e.g., common household dry-cell batteries such as sizes AA, AAA, C, D, etc.), as well as the small A76 disc batteries which are located in most of the accessory pieces are not shipped with any Hess toy truck order.
We painstakingly and professionally remove all batteries from vintage, new and mini Hess toy trucks prior to shipping. This is a benefit to our customers. By removing the batteries, we help preserve the toys. Based on our years of experience buying collections, we have found that over 50% of vintage Hess Trucks are ruined due to batteries being left in the truck. The #1 reason why the toy does not function properly is mainly due to corrosion in the battery compartment. This damages the metal contacts which operate the lights, sounds and ruins the internal wiring.
If you have a Hess toy truck that you purchased somewhere else with battery corrosion damage and need some assistance on how to clean the compartment area please feel free to call, or send an email and we will be happy to offer our assistance.
Thank you for shopping with RAYS HESS TOY TRUCKS