2013 Hess Truck & Tractor
Original Cost: $27.99
Hess really outdid themselves this year with a truck that has some heavy equipment included with it. The truck measures approximately 12″ in length.
Truck: Lots of chrome and detail on this years truck.
- 45 lights that work in flash or steady mode
- Hidden, extendable rear ramp that also has sound effects
- 4 sounds such as ignition/idle, horn, backup alert and hydraulic lift
Tractor: self propelled with rubber tracks for the tough terrain.
- 15 working lights
- Motorized forward and reverse
- Front bucket that locks & unlocks
- Back bucket the turns 360 degrees
The box has a picture of the truck on both sides with a Hess station in the background and a winter scene. A picture of the truck is on one end and the rear on the other end flap. The top of the box displays the Hess logo and says” Toy Truck and Tractor” with a winter scene in the background and Christmas trees. The difference on this box is that there is the Hess Express in the background. Hess changed the name of their stores in 1998.