1974 Hess Split Window Semi Tanker
Original Cost: $1.89
This truck is virtually the same as the 1968/1969 Tanker Truck, but with a few minor changes in the truck itself.
- The 1972/1974 trucks had round trailer feet, instead of the square trailer feet.
- The 1972/1974 trucks now have rivets by the on-off switch
- The difference between the 1972 and 1974 is the catwalk on the trailer. The 1972 truck has a 1/16 gap at the end of the catwalk at the rear of the trailer.
- The one end of the box has a picture of the front of the truck and reads AMERADA HESS CORPORATION
- On the other end of the box it has a picture of the rear of the truck and states “Made in The British Crown Colony of Hong Kong”.
- The exhaust stack is even with the top of the cab.
- No instruction card was included with this year truck.
- There was no truck issued in 1973.